Sunday 1 January 2012

Doing the Docrafts - January 2012 Goody Bag

Yes, I've got it already, with lightning fast delivery from Mad about Cards.

These are the things I immediately thought -yes, I can use those.
There's 'thank you' stickers and a stamp; an embossing folder;dimensional flower stickers  and foam pads.

Then there's the stuff that I wouldn't have immediately chosen for myself but would like to try.
The pinky colour of the paper wouldn't have been my first choice, but the flowers look good. I'm not big on decoupage - or dogs- but will give the Hot Diggety Dog stuff a try. I rarely use ribbon (gasp!) and, although I like butterfly motifs, those ones seem big for a card.

Finally, the stuff I'm not sure I can use. Luckily, only one item:
Yes, unfortunately my own dad is dead. My son, who is nearly five, might like to use it though, although fathers day and his dad's birthday are a long way off.

So, once again I'll be challenging the My Perfect Life Design Team  (still just me, I'm afraid) to use up everything in the Goody Bag. Check back later to see how I do!

No comments: