Saturday 17 March 2012

Nun's Choice

Well...I've spent the evening making something totally useless and senseless - a milk carton. And it has taken me most of the evening; I'm rubbish at scoring and folding type things, even with my new Hougie board! The nun and cow is a quirky UM I got years ago (Viva Las Vegas Stamps?)  and the circles are from a Fiskars set.



I gave my 'product' a name and strap line - "Nun's Choice - The Superior Dairy Solution". I could fill it with milk chocolate and give it away ...if only I hadn't glued the spout shut!

I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Gingersnap Creations Two Colours Only
Shopping Our Stash Food/ Beverage
So Artful Challenges Harlequin / Black and White

2 comments:

Sally H said...

It is quirky and fabulous, and your scoring looks pretty good to me! Try opening the top and putting those chocs in. You could always make a flap to go over the top. I did the same once (it was the cookie bag here)

Alica said...

Cool! Doesn't look bad at all - no flaws visible on the photo ;)
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica :)