Saturday 16 June 2012

Feathered Friends


Hello to the 23 people who've been kind enough to 'follow' my blog. I'm really grateful!

I bought this Crafty notions stamp today - it was half price!  I paper pieced it with two papers from Basic grey, Lily Kate collection. I kept it 'Clean and Simple' and when I know who I'm going to send it to, there's room for a sentiment.

I'd like to enter this for these challenges:
Paper and Such Design Blog Our Feathered Friends
 Emergency Crafters Butterflies, birds or anything with wings.
Basic Grey Challenges Clean and Simple

3 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Oh I love this Marina, the paper piecing is perfect for this stamp. Gorgeous! Also love the beach house, it so reminds me of home. Michelle x

Stephanie said...

This is pretty!!! Love those 3 birdies and the CAS style! Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Paper and Such!

Julie said...

FAb card - great image and it's perfect for our CAS challenge at Basic Grey challenges - thanks for joining us! Juliexx