Sunday 16 September 2012

Our 'Anniversary'


I'm not actually married to my partner and I don't remember the date we met , so the nearest we have to an anniversary is the day I moved in with him, 15th September, eight years ago.

I made this card for him. I punched six hearts out of some Bo Bunny double sided paper I've had for years and stiched them down the middle with a sewing machine. I stamped the card with my new favourite stamps - 'Flourish Edges' by Basic Grey. I won these at my local crop - what a prize!

So, what do you think I received from my partner for our 'anniversary'? You guessed right!! Never mind.

I'd like to enter this card for :
Pink Elephant Challenge - Wedding / anniversary
Simply Create Anything Goes
Use it Tuesday Anything Goes (Patterned paper)
Totally Papercrafts Favourite stamp (flourishes)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and elegant! Happy Anniversary and thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

Haven_mom4 said...

Thanks for digging into your stash to join us at Use it Tuesday. GUys don't get it do they?

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love that layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts! Kim x

MrsD07 said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you did the hearts!! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!!