Tuesday 12 March 2013

March Hares


It seems that green is the colour du jour ( well, colour of the month really, but I don't know the French for 'month'!) .

 Here I used a leftover scrap of a green alcohol ink background I made and stamped on it with the frame (Glitz I think) and the hares ( an old Craft Stamper Magazine freebie). The backing paper was a scrap - it has a very faint check on it. I stamped onto it in two shades of ink , using my Basic Grey Flourish Edges set  and heat embossed.

Then I fussed around  with embellishments for half an hour before deciding to leave it plain.

I'd like to enter this for:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - swirls
Use your stuff - Our Four-Legged friends
Make My Monday - Heat embossing
Emergency Crafters Mad as a March hare

7 comments:

Shirley said...

I love your background Marina and the bunnies in the centre are just adorable.

My French is rubbish at least yours is better than mine. lol

Googled the translation of ... Green is the colour of the month and this is what they came up with Marina ...

le vert est la couleur du mois ...

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

Mynn xx said...

C'est tres belle! ;) LOVE this, Marina! The image is darling and I the inkiness of the whole thing! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

chrissie said...

Love the colours and the great image.

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Carole Z said...

Love the background for this card and this image is lovely, thanks for joining in with Emergency Crafters this time, Carole Z X

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Marina, wow...love the colours in this! The swirls really make a difference and give it a real woodlands effect I think. A gorgeous card!
Thankyou for joining in the fun at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Unknown said...

What an awesome background you created. Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog this week :)

JayBe said...

A super card, Marina - love the alcohol ink background behind the cute little bunnies and the embossing is fab. Thanx for joining in at Make My Monday this week.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx