Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tea for Two


I spent the weekend at a 'retreat' with my local scrapbooking group and had a fantastic time - loads of food, great company and lots of fab challenges. One challenge was that we were given a bag of random stash and had to use 3 items on a layout. In fact, all five papers I used here were from the bag.  This photo was taken in December at a hotel. That's me with the red shirt! The flowers ,butterfly, border etc were punched or die-cut. The tea cup (a Craft Stamper freebie) was stamped twice - I stamped one copy with a pattern , cut out the cup and layered it onto the saucer. Then I added 3d Glaze.

I'd like to enter this for:
Use your Stuff Music and Lyrics
Artistic Inspirations Anything but a card
Celebrate the Occasion - Tea for two

8 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh fun! I am a tea drinker too. Have to remember to use this title.
I like your paper choices too. Thank you for creating with us at UYS.

chrissie said...

The page is terrific and a great idea to use stuff from a stash bag

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

Sounds like a great weekend. And love the ! SO and sweet little cup x

Adrian said...

Such a cute LO! Thanks fo playing @ CTO!

Tonya said...

Love the pops of yellow. Your flowers are great. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at CTO!

Unknown said...

Love the pop of yellow you added to this layout and the way the bracket points to your title. Thanks for joining us again on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

Michelle said...

Lovely layout Marina. It was, indeed, a great weekend. Hope you didn't come back to reality with too big a bump on Monday. I know I struggled on Tuesday! x x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a pretty LO, great use of your stash bag! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Tea for two" Challenge :)