Friday 12 September 2014

Festive 48 - week 35


This card has simple shapes and colours but I hope the crimping and dry embossing add interest. (That was the plan, anyway!).

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter:
Shopping our Stash  crimp
Christmas Cards All Year Round  kraft and cream
Jingle Belles gold




10 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is gorgeous Marina, I love the background embossing. Thank you so much for playing with our challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

lauren bergold said...

what a totally lovely holiday card and a great take on both the SOS crimping theme AND our "gilt trip" at JINGLE BELLES!!! love it! :)

Pia S said...

I think this looks really elegant, Marina! And the sparkle of the gold paper makes it very Christmasy too!

Hazel said...

Very classy and attractive card - thanks for entering this for our kraft and cream challenge at CCAYR (you could also link this for CHNC challenge extra for September - would love to see it there too) x

sandie said...

I really like the kraft, gold and white combo Marina, and perfectly CAS x

SmilynStef said...

I am lovin' that layered star ... so glad you went for the gold with us at jingle belles this week.

CK said...

I love the simple look of the card. The gold of the star doesn't overpower the Kraft. And if you look closer that embossed background really makes for a stunning card

Donna said...

Great idea to get a jump start on your Christmas cards!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Don't Crimp My Style" challenge!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun Christmas card... sort of unique and oh-so-lovely!

Deena said...

That crimped gold and craft combo rocks on this card! Thanks for joining in the crimp challenge at SOS this week!