Tuesday 9 September 2014

Happy Birthday Yvonne


Happy Birthday to my lovely Inkspirational team-mate , Yvonne. 

This is the card that I hope she has received in real- life. (If not, it's on its way!)

I used a flower stamp by Impression Obsession - I stamped it onto a background I made when I was playing around with backgrounds. I used 'second generation' stamping to create the impression of more flowers behind (well I hope that's the effect!) . I added a 'Wink of Stella' to some of the petals and kept it unembellished for its transatlantic flight.

I'd like to enter:
Eclectic Ellapu  Lady's birthday
Craft Hoarders  flowers
Vintage Stamping  anything goes

9 comments:

Pia S said...

Your stamping technique gives this image dimension, it's beautiful, Marina!

Glenda said...

What a pretty piece you have created. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

creative lady said...

Pretty card, love the color. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite stamps out there. You used it well. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

brenda said...

Beautiful design and colours Marina, absolutely perfect for our theme at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges, thanks so much for joining in and sharing your lovely work with us.

B x

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This card has such a wonderful calming vibe to it. I love the misty background, too. Fabulous stamping! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

cm said...

Gorgeous...love the dimension of those flowers! Yvonne will absolutely adore this, as do I!
Hugs~c

lost coast scrapper said...

Beautiful and I love your stamping technique! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

Lovely card and such a nice technique!Your friend will LOVE this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders!