Saturday 22 November 2014

Inkspirational Challenge - Christmas - no red or green


So exciting at Inkspirational this fortnight...we have a prize! The prize will be randomly drawn from all those entries who make a Christmas card and use our twist of No Red or Green. 

£10 Gift Card Uniko Studios
Bo Bunny die cuts
Bo Bunny rub-ons
Bo Bunny dimensional stickers
A TCW(The Crafters Workshop) stencil
3 different ribbons
I wish I could enter! 
But instead I get to share with you my DT card . I picked two colours I thought were very unchristmasssy and cut two triangle Christmas trees using electronic cutting files I made a few weeks ago. I used a crimper for the back panel and added spray glitter to the sentiment and a bling flourish. 

Please come and join us at Inkspirational . We have a fabulous Guest Designer , Janet , great inspiration from the DT  AND the prize!!! 

I'd like to enter:
Crafty Catz winter theme 
QKR Stampede bling it on
City Crafter single word sentiment. 

13 comments:

sandie said...

Just realised I need to add my card to Festibe 48!! Pink and blue is such a bright and cheery choice and I do like the graphic look of this card. Why not link to Time Out and Uniko! Great to chat with you today x

Kim M said...

Love the colours you chose! What a great design too! Love it! :-)

cm said...

Aqua and pink, trees, a whisper of bling...beautiful!!
~c

Yvonne Garner said...

Love your color choices! Very retro, too. Ranger has a new line of Ditress stains in spray bottles in the entire color range - 50+ colors. I watched the you tube video and was convinced they would get used often. Have a great week.

Pia S said...

The straight lines and the non traditional colors give your card a fabulous contemporary look, and I think it also has a touch of youthful femininity. Nice!!!

NanaConnie said...

Loving the pink and blue combo, Marina! Wonderful CAS design. Thanks so much for entering our "
Bling It On" challenge at QKR Stampede this week.. I hope we see you playing along again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Karen Louder said...

very nice card and thank you for sharing :-)

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific card this is! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Shauna said...

Fantastic trees and great non-traditional color choice! You have made me want to dig out my paper crimper with that background panel!
- Shauna

Stella said...

This is a gorgeous card., Love your design and choice of colors. Thank you so much for being with us at CCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us this week for Bling It On at QKR Stampede.
Karal DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz! Ingrid x