Monday 15 December 2014

Make My Monday - Nativity

 This week's challenge at Make My Monday is Nativity. I made a tag using a stamp (unknown brand um ) of the three kings from the nativity story. The word stamps are by Sarah Hurley and the star was a magazine freebie.

I hope you'll come over to Make My Monday  and join in.

I'd like to enter:
Artistic Inspirations Merry Christmas
Give a Crafter a Cookie cookie photo
Sentimental Sundays anything goes
My Time to Craft  make a scene
Cheerful Stamp Pad signs of Christmas

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very festive - a lovely tag - Jacqueline xx

chrissie said...

Really beautiful tag Marina in such rich colours

Love Chrissie x

Sue - said...

Love the bright pink and purples! Gorgeous!

Fliss said...

Beautiful tag Marina and love the colours of your kings against the cream.
Fliss xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful tag :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at MTTC

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the colours. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 101, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Michele said...

i adore your beautiful nativity! the nativity is one of my favorite signs of christmas. thank you for joining our "signs of christmas" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

Joan said...

Gorgeous colors on this tag!!! Very pretty!!!