Monday 20 April 2015

Make My Monday - Earth Day





This week, at Make My Monday  we're celebrating Earth Day, which is on April 22nd.

I made a layout using a photo taken recently at London Wetland Centre, which is all about conservation and preserving a natural habitat for wildlife. Here is my son making like a bat, in front of the architect-designed bat house.

I made the tree frame by adapting an SVG cutting file and cutting it on my Silhouette electronic cutting machine. The background paper, tag and letter stickers are Basic Grey (different ranges) and I added a charm, buttons and wooden leaf from my stash.

I hope to see you at Make My Monday. 

I'd like to enter:
Give a Crafter a Cookie  earth day
Simply Create Too no digis or stamped images
Freaking Scrappy   old stash (especially the embellishments!)
Cute Card Thursday  charmed
Use your Stuff  anything goes

10 comments:

Suzi B said...

Great layout Marina your tree is awesome.
Suzi B xx

Suzi B said...

Great layout Marina your tree is awesome.
Suzi B xx

Joan said...

Love your layout!! Cool idea to add the letters on the tree trunk.

Fliss said...

Really fabulous layout Marina with lots of lovely detail and a great photo too.
Fliss xx

Pia S said...

A great layout for this photo, you've created an illusion of a 3d effect, awesome!

Lori said...

This is such a cool layout! Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT

Sand Lee said...

wow...this is great! I love how you put the word preserve in the tree trunk! Thanks so much for playing along with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge Blog. Hope you'll join us again soon! xx Sandi Lee DT

Michelle Looi said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for joining Use Your Stuff's blog hop!

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous layout!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Anne Pennington said...

Marina - welcome to Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see your work here again soon! LOVE this take on our challenge - great way to use your stash!!!