Saturday 27 June 2015

Mouse and Martini Party


I saw the photo inspiration at Addicted to Stamps  and went on a trip down memory lane!






 That looks like a cheese and wine party! I've never been to a cheese and wine party but I do remember bringing leaflets home from school for parents' cheese and wine parties. It sounded to me like the height of sophistication (although I'm not sure if my parents ever attended).

Anyway, creativity being what it is, I subbed a mouse for the cheese and a martini for the wine.  The mouse is a Penny Black stamp, the martini Savvy Stamps and the sentiment is ?? I did masking and inking and doodling and a Wink of Stella on the drink and flower.

Note to self - organise cheese and wine party asap.

As well as Addicted to Stamps, I'd like to enter :
Aloha Friday - Birthday
The Paper Girls Challenge birthday
Ooh La La  happy birthday

3 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific Marina. What a wonderful stamo for this card

Love Chrissie xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Cheers...Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge!

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at Ooh la la Creations hugs Sue xx