Monday 21 September 2015

Make My Monday - Nature

Our challenge this week at Make My Monday  is 'nature'.

For my DT card I stamped an Indigo Blu stamp ( don't know what it is - some kind of wildflower or weed!) onto marbled paper - this was part of several I made when I had a messy shaving foam session earlier this year.

The butterflies are from a Papermania stamp I have had for ages and not much used.  I wasn't using it because it had three butterflies of different sizes together and they just never seemed right. Then I had a light bulb moment - cut the stamp up! Why didn't I think of that before?!

Anyway, please do join us at Make My Monday  - take a look at the varied projects the DT has made and then enter one of your own.

I'd like to enter:
Love to Scrap anything goes
Craft Your Passion   anything goes
Crafty Corner autumn colours

12 comments:

Anke said...

Wonderful card, I love the wildflowers, the butterflies and the colours.

Andrea W said...

Your marbled paper is beautiful, love it!

Fliss said...

This is stunning Marina! Such a beautiful background for your stamping and love the butterflies.
Fliss xx

Robin said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that background you created. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Barbara Ann said...

Lovely card. I love the background. Hugs Barbara

Barbara Ann said...

Lovely card. I love the background. Hugs Barbara

sandie said...

wow Marina, this is stunning. That background is fabulous, love the swirly look and the colour combo. The stamping and die cutting placement on this background, I think, is the perfect design. Love it x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner, good luck!!! Amy DT

Joan said...

Your card is so beautiful - I love the colors you used and the fab marbled paper!!

Pia S said...

I've never tried the shaving foam technique, I love the effect of it, just have to buy some of the stuff before I can give it a go. This looks amazing, Marina.

CraftYourPassion said...

How beautiful.What a fabulous result using that technique.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Rebecca Wong said...

Your card just beautiful, love it!
Thanks for sharing in Our Crafty Corner, hope to see you again.
Rebecca, DT