Monday 5 October 2015

Make My Monday - Cats, Big or Small

Our new challenge at Make My Monday  is cats - big or small.

As you can see, I've gone down the Halloween route. The stamp set is an old one called Daisy and Dandelion (I think it may have been a Docraft brand but it doesn't seem to exist anymore).

Here I used five separate stamps, and masking and paperpiecing were involved on the hat and pumpkin. I'm always very pleased with myself when I do successful masking and feel the need to point it out! Wouldn't want you to think I'm a stamping slacker!

Come and join in the challenge at Make My Monday! 

I'd like to enter:
Get Creative  Halloween
Fat-tastic Tuesday  pets
Crafty Calendar  Halloween
Animal Friends Halloween 
Creatalicious Halloween

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is brilliant!! Beautifully done with the masking and paper piecing!

Kuni said...

This is so cute, wonderful image, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

chrissie said...

Wonderful card with a terrific cat image

Love Chrissie xx

Sue said...

Great card love the cat image! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Creatalicious: Halloween
Hugs
Dewi

Pia S said...

You're great at masking and paper piecing, Marina. I think it's great you point it out, because sometimes I would think they were all the same image when several stamps have been involved. I find that really well done...

Dreja said...

Ein zauberhaftes Werk ist das geworden. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends..
LG Dreja

Sternenglanz said...

ohhh, i love the Image! so cute!
thank you for joining us at the animal friends challenge.

x sternenglanz

Melanie said...

A wonderful Halloween card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Halloween” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT Tuesday Throwdown)