Monday 21 December 2015

Happy Birthday Shauna


I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my wonderful Inkspirational team-mate, Shauna.   This is another card that I hope has beaten the Christmas post and made it across the Atlantic in time.

As well as being a fabulous crafter, Shauna loves to read, so I chose this Gorjuss stamp of a girl on some books. In order to not look like any of the Christmas cards she's received, I made it light and very colourful. The background is a Hero Arts text stamp.

I hope you have a great day Shauna!

I'd like to enter:
Seize the Birthday  no topping
ABC Challenge  xtreme
Allsorts anything but Christmas

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Great that you could match the stamp to the person Marina. This is a really lovely card

Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so lovely!! Beautifully coloured Marina!

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a precious image! Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Wendy L said...

Sweet card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Shauna said...

Thank you Marina!! I actually just received the card today. It is even more lovely in person. Such bright colors and a fun image! The background stamp is also a great addition. This is incredibly thoughtful! Thank you Marina!!
- Shauna

Nancy said...

What a wonderful image for a girl who loves to read! Super card and I know it will be well received! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Hannelie said...

How cute is this! Perfect for Shauna!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

shirley-bee said...

Wonderful card for a book reader, Marina. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)