Tuesday 19 January 2016

City Crafter - Photo Challenge


This week at City Crafter  Ros has chosen this photo to inspire you: 


I used a digital image of stacked cups (source unknown) and I cut out a copy of the cups, cut them apart and stamped them, then reassembled them. I used stamps from : Hero Arts, Docrafts, Basic Grey and 7Gypsies. 

We'd love to see how the photo inspires you. Please come and visit us , see what the DT and our Guest Designer Dora have made, and join in the challenge. 

I'd like to enter:
Lemon Shortbread  anything goes 
Love to Scrap anything goes 
Artistic Inspirations thank you 

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what a fabulous take on the challenge!! I adore your card Marina!

Mac Mable said...

Oh this is so clever. I have looked at it several times and every time I do, I see some more very clever details, like the bottom cup with the number and flourish/flower on it. Very clever card x

Pia S said...

Not paper piecing, but stamp piecing, or at least piecing of some sort! What a brilliant idea and love how it looks!

Stella said...

Marina you nailed it; I LOVE your teacups. Fab use of green and grey; your design is gorgeous!

Sheryl said...

Marina, this is such a cleverly constructed card. I love it. So pleased you joined us at Natalie and Amy's this month.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Dana M said...

Lovely card Marina! Love the gray swirl and 5 on the teacup :)

Dana M said...

Lovely card Marina! Love the gray swirl and 5 on the teacup :)

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card love how you took the image apart and stamped the individual cups---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Lee said...

Love the pretty patterns on your tea cups! Thanks for playing along at LTSCB!!

Bettina L. said...

Such a pretty pattern and love those teacups. Thanks for sharing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back again with our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx