Saturday 16 January 2016

Inkspirational Challenge 100 - Blast from the Past (and prize draw!)

We have reached Challenge 100 at Inkspirational, and I'm proud to say I've been on the DT since Challenge 1. Our challenge this week is to pick any of our previous colour challenges - there's a list on the blog. Kylie , our friend and GD , is sponsoring the challenge with a fabulous prize.

I chose this old challenge:
Pick 2 or 3 - Raspberry, turquoise, grey
I'm sure you can see that I picked just raspberry and grey. 

The deer and fence stamps are by Poppy Stamps, the sentiments are by Clearly Besotted  and the flower border was from my empty box project box. (I made this at the end of last year!)  I added Glossy Accents to the centre of the flowers and dry embossed the card base. 

Now I'm just waiting for the fantastic news that will necessitate me sending this card to someone! 

We look forward to seeing you at Inkspirational.
I'd like to enter:
Cute Card Thursday  a bit of fun
ABC Challenges  zero embellishments
Craft Rocket  happy anything 

10 comments:

chrissie said...

Great idea and a nice choice Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Kim M said...

What a sweet card! Love the colour combo you went with. :-)

sandie said...

I really like that embossed folder, what a great texture X

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Very cute and lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Stampsnob. said...

Love the color this is very cute TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

Pia Larsen said...

This is so cute with the little jumping deer :)
Have a fantastic snow day in UK!

cm said...

How adorable is your little grey deer, frolicking among the raspberry-coloured flowers! Total sweetness here! That combination would have me stymied, but you've worked magic with it!
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

This is so cute! I'm sure an occasion will arise for you to put this card to use:)

Deb said...

Such a fun card!
Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely card Marina. Love the colours and the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT