Friday 24 June 2016

Way To Go


Here's a card I made for a friend and craft teammie who has passed her driving test.

I smooshed pink and lilac inks for the background and stamped the row of houses (Little Claire) and the car (Stampin Up) . The 'youre amazing' is Waffle Flower.

I added 'way to go' (Avery Elle) at the bottom - it's not a very British sentiment! But I thought it had a double meaning of 'you've done great' and ' driving is a way to get places'.

I'd like to enter:
Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers vroom
That's Crafty   in the pink
Love to Scrap anything goes

10 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic Card. It amazes me how you stamp and add a bit of colour and get it all just right

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh I LOVE it!! Fabulous!

Majo said...

Love your beautiful background, very elegant. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Majo - DT ♥

Lillian A said...

Nice scenic card and perfect for the new driver on the road! Thanks for joining our challenge at Love To Scrap.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a very happy card and I like the colours and the sentiment.

Nonni said...

I loved my card! The pink is so girly and happy and the sentiment is very cleverly put together! Thanks Marina!

Chris Dring said...

What a lovely card! Great scene that you created! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lynne Mizera said...

I love that this card is NOT for Father'd Day... Grin and what a wonderful way to celerate such a HUGE milestone! Thanks for joining us over at the Sisterhood for the "V" is for Vroooom Challenge!

Lindsey said...

Wow, what a great job combining sentiments to make the perfect one for this card! Great background, too. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Very pretty, and nice of you to give her a card for that accomplishment. Thanks for vrooming with us at the Sisterhood.