Tuesday 29 August 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Monotone Colouring

This week, at City Crafter , Lucille is asking us to use monotone colours.

Here I used a Hunkydory stamp set. I masked the lid and then the paintpot and stamped the brushstroke behind. When I took my mask off the ink had slightly seeped onto the paintpot image. I decided that, instead of doing it again (after all, this wasn't my first attempt! Several other things had gone wrong previously!) - I would go with the grunge , and stamp some  splatters(Visible Image).

I hope to see you join us at City Crafter.


I'd like to enter:
CAS on Friday one layer 
AAA masking 

11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a unique card for a new home! Love it!

sandie said...

This is fab-great CAS design and adding the splatters from visible images was such a cool idea x

Lucille K said...

What a wonderful idea for a new home card. I just love the stamps used :)

Susan said...

Terrific CAS card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

Mac Mable said...

Yey to the grunge look with the splats x Great idea for a new home card x

Jane said...

Such a fabulous idea for a new home card, love all the pink paints. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

ÅsaJ said...

Perfect CAS card and great masking! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I just LOVE this card! Great masking! Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Throwdown!
hugs

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is such a unique theme for a new home card! I love it! Totally the case that you have some fixing up to do when you buy a home.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Marina, great CAS card! Masking can be tricky. I prefer to use Inkadinkado masking paper, because it safeguards masked off images perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Debi said...

Fabulous idea for a new home card! Love the monochrome and style. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT