Tuesday 13 February 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Book Smart

It's my turn to choose the challenge at City Crafter this week, and I'd like you to make a book, bookmark or anything inspired by a book or by this picture:
For my DT project, I made a bookmark using a ready-made tag. I used stamps from two different My Favorite Things sets and used masking to make a scene. I coloured the images with Promarkers. The word 'books' is Papermania stickers. 

We look forward to seeing your projects for this challenge but please first go over to the blog and see wonderful projects  the rest of the DT have made.

I'd like to enter Just Us Girls 



5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That’s funny! Very cute idea to combine the Viking with the books. I am hoping to play along with this one.

Mac Mable said...

Great scene making and great masking. Fun bookmark and great sentiment x

Lucille K said...

Oh Marina, I just love this cute and fun Viking bookmark :)

Nancy said...

Oh my!!! I have been seeing this MFT Viking all over the internet, but never as a bookmark! SOOOOO clever indeed! Love the punny sentiment too! Thanks for joining the team and I for Trend Week at Just Us Girls!

Maria said...

Very cute and fun bookmark with the viking image!!