Thursday 8 March 2018

A Poodle


Are you wondering why that fringe is on the card? Simple - it was on my desk and I thought it would add a little extra frivolity to my card. I hope it does! Actually, I came across this and some other borders in a pack that I bought before I ever got a die-cutting machine - and that's many years ago.

The poodle is My Favourite Things, the sentiment is Avery Elle and the sun is Lawn Fawn. I added some white enamel accents at the top of the card and also on the tail.

I'd like to enter:
Cupcake Inspirations  pets
Stamp Ink Paper  four legged friends
Cardz4Galz furry friends



11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

A little extra frivolity is good by me...love the 'snooty' poodle image on your fabulous card x

Mimi said...

Very cute card, Marina. I thought you were going to say you added the fringe because you smudged it! Ha! That's *maybe sometimes* why I add frivolous trim! Haha! 😃

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute! Love your puppy with the fringe accent, great design! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

Donna said...

This is so cute and the fringe is a great embellishment!

Sian said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Indy's Designs said...

Love your purple sunshine! Such a darling card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie

Gingin said...

Adorable card Marina! Love the frill embellishment! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

Tammy said...

Adorable card and image, I love the fringe! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Pia S said...

That proud poodle deserves some fringe detail, what a fun addition!

Unknown said...

A sweet and lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!
Danijela-DT